Sunday, July 9, 2017

July 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up and got dressed for church quickly so I could go with Dad. I wanted to be quicker, but the skirt I had picked out doesn't fit anymore. It seems that many of my skirts and shorts are no longer fitting me. Mommy says I'm getting quite a booty on me.

After church, Mommy and Daddy and I went to lunch. After lunch, Mommy took me to Hagerstown so we could watch a group of kids from church camp perform at the mall. I was excited to see my friend Tori, my cousin Shane, and my cousin Alexis. We got to hear them sing and play musical instruments. After the performance, Mommy and I walked around the mall. I'm very interested in buying a BFF necklace or bracelets to share with my neighbor friend(s). Mommy took me into a new store called Justice. It's not a new store but it is new to me. I loved almost everything in there and even found a place where I could try on perfume. I felt like such a big girl being able to shop in that store. Mommy promised me that we will go back to that store soon.

When we got home I knocked on my neighbor's door multiple times but was never able to play with her. I was very disappointed. Later in the evening Mommy and Daddy took me to the park to play. Of course I had to play in the stream but I also played on the swings and made some friends with some of the kids that were there. Mommy bought me a milkshake after we left the park.

Overall it was a very fun day and I can't wait to go caving tomorrow with another friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment