Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July 11, 2017

Memories from Today:

Went to work with Mommy until Daddy finished his meeting then went home with him until Mommy finished working.

When Mommy got home,  we decorating or cow clothing.  Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a and we all had to dress the part.  I made my own mask. I cut out felt to stick on my shirt and them used black tape to decorate my pants and socks.  Daddy even made me a tail!  I was so happy seeing everyone dressed up and was excited for them to see me too!  My good friend from pre-K was there,  so I got to see and play with her which made me super happy!

On the way home we stored and got "dessert," free Slurpees for 7-11 Day.  We sure love freebies and today was full of them!

I got to play with my neighbor friends a few minutes amd got to ride my scooter while Mommy cleaned out the car.

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment