Thursday, July 13, 2017

July 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up a little earlier than Daddy wanted, but I went downstairs ands let him sleep a but longer.  Once again I ate lots for breakfast and was still hungry! 

Mommy took me to McDonalds for lunch.   I was excited to get a Despicable Me 3 toy.   I got Agnes with her unicorn.  Mommy got the same toy, so I gave hers to my neighbor friend when I got home.

Mommy and I went to the library and I checked out a few books for readers.   I'm so excited to get books that I can mostly read myself!

Since most of my shorts area getting way too tight (and short), Mommy took me to buy a few new pairs.   She also let me get a spray at Bath & Body Works so I can smell great!

We spent the evening at the Drive-In Theater.  We saw Despicable Me 3 and Cars 3.  I enjoyed seeing a rainbow and playing on the playground before the movies started, entertaining everyone with my light-up jump rope, and watching heat lightning during the movie.  I decided that glow in the dark bracelets were a must for the Drive-In, but Daddy thought they were distracting.

Can't wait for Pittsburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment