Sunday, July 2, 2017

July 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and got dressed for church. I was excited to see Tori at church but it didn't take long until we started acting like sisters again. By the end of church people said she needed a nap and I needed food since I was hangry.

For lunch we came home and ate lasagna. It was delicious. We spent some time resting on the couch and I would occasionally look out the window and see if my neighbor friend was home. I really wanted us to have time to play together.

I went to Aldi's with Mom to do a little grocery shopping. I was a big helper and was responsible for the cart and helped her pack our groceries.

Daddy made noodle soup and grilled cheese for dinner. I spent some time playing with Apple. We tried out different toys and even the box from Aldi she found to be a fun toy until Gemma laid down in it.

That was a restful an unproductive Sunday, but that's what Sundays are supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment