Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Alyson's Exciting Adventures

·I keep waking daddy up in the middle of the night to go potty. The girl's bathroom is not close to our cabin, so daddy takes to the boy's bathroom. It is still halfway down the hill.

·VBS was a little better today. What I like more is just playing with my friends. I got to swim and practice going underwater some more. I also walked into theriver but it was too cold for swimming.

·This evening, I made a bubble blower while daddy played volleyball. The campers won for the second year in a row. My foot is sore from being wet so much, so daddy carried me to campfire and then back to the basketball court to watch Big Hero 6 under the stars. I shared my blanket with one of my friends.

·I told daddy I wish we could stay another full day and go home on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment