Sunday, July 16, 2017

July 16, 2017

Memories from Today:

Another day in Pittsburgh!  After breakfast,  I had Grandma fix my hair in two braids.  I looked super cute,  especially with my older volunteer shirt and pink hat.

I got to help with the golf carts again.  I really like riding on them, especially with the boys that were helping. I like any boy with wheels!  At one point I took a break from the carts and decided to male beaded jewelry instead.  I made Grandma a bracelet and them made lots of the volunteers little safety pins with beads to wear.   They loved them.

Grandma and Grandpa took me back to the hotel while Mommy and Daddy finished up the carts.  They thought I could swim at the hotel until Mommy and Daddy got back.

We head home tomorrow.   Mommy had a conference and will not be home.  I will miss her, but at least I got to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's hotel room tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment