Thursday, July 6, 2017

July 6, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy woke up earlier than Mommy and me.  He decided since we were stool sleeping so soundly that he would let us keep sleeping instead is walking us to go to the school for the STEM Fairy Tale event.  Honestly, I had forgotten about it so it wasn't a big deal.

I cleaned my room a bit then wr spent mist of the day resting.  Mommy dais it was a lazy day since it kept raining!  I did spend a little while dancing in the reading and splashing in puddles with my rain boots!  I had a ball!

This evening, Mommy took me to the Be-Hive.  It's the first time I had been there in a while! We made "spy bottles" full of items hidden in the rice that you habe you shake the bottle to find.  I was exited that a friend from my class was there with his family.  I played and made the craft and had a great time.

When I got home,  I got "the gang" (me and two neighbor kids) together to play.   Thank goodness it stopped raining long enough for us to play... it quickly started raining after we were done playing for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment