Friday, July 7, 2017

July 7, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy ran some errands this morning and I was nice and let Mommy sleep in a little bit longer before deciding she needed to wake up. After she and I ate, we relaxed a little bit.  I enjoyed playing with Apple and watching a few new episodes of The Croods on Netflix. My friend, Gabriel, had his tonsils taken out this morning. To entertain him I sent him Snapchat pictures and he sent me some too. 

Mom spent much of the afternoon and evening with her friend, Carol, so I spent most of that time playing outside with all of my neighbor friends. We played in the backyard, we rode scooters, and even drew with chalk.

When Mommy got home, I was riding my scooter and I pointed out a rainbow in the sky. We all thought it was beautiful. After a shower and bedtime snack, I headed to bed. So much play with my friends was very tiring. I can't wait to see what the weekend holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment