Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and mommy had to get ready for work... boo!  Daddy and I ate breakfast and watched a little tv.  I also got to play with my kitty,  Apple.

After lunch, Daddy and I wrmt to Mommy's work.  He had some work to do so I visited everyone in the office,  made new notes/ pictures for everyone's doors and did a little at work with Miss Sherri. I also made a "fort" under Mommy's chairs... my umbrella was the for for my fort.  It even "squeaked" when it opened.

Mommy fixed a delicious dinner then we headed to church.  I got to be a little crafty with the ladies, though glue was not my friend.  Major Tom swung me in circles, making me very dizzy.  During snack time,  I had so much energy that I was doing laps around the big table...  Major Tom handed me a dipped chip at every lap.  I think he may have been helping Mommy get me extra tired.

I may get to go to my school tomorrow for a library activity... Mommy says it is STEM Fairy Tales.
When she said that,  I quickly told her thatI had ideas... the three little pigs,  kids could build their house amd use a fam to try to blow it over... another idea was Humpty Dumpty and creating something to protect the "egg."  She loves that I think about things so much and habe sub greasy ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment