Friday, July 21, 2017

July 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

Let Mommy go back to sleep after fixing me breakfast.  She seemed really tired so I watched as little tv whims she slept. 

We met Carol for lunch at Chick-fil-a.  She even bought me a peach milkshake!!!  Yum!  I played a little then suggested that Mommy take me to the Valley Mall.  While we were there, we saw several people we knew.   I even got to play with a friend from my kindergarten class.  Mommy bought me a backpack and lunchbox (there was a great sale) at Justice!  She also got me best friend bracelets to share with my friends. I even gave one to Mommy and told her, "You really are my best friend."

Mommy took me on a mother- daughter date to dinner and to the theater to see the local kids production of Mary Poppins.  It was great!!!  There was lots of magic but, the show was very long... we didn't leave the theater until after 10:30!

When we got home, we got a few things together for camp,  but we have more packing to do tomorrow.  I cant wait to go to camp,  but Mommy can tell I'm nervous.

Hopefully Mommy will have one more picture to add to the blog tomorrow of me with Mary Poppins after the show.  Her phone had died,  so she someone she knew take the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment