Monday, July 10, 2017

July 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and ate a couple of breakfasts.  I got dressed in my stained clothes from kite last caving trip then Daddy and I hit the road.

Daddy and I met Mommy and Chase and his family so we could go caving together.  The first cave we went in was one I had been in before.  Chase and his sister had not been caving, so daddy and I helped them.  We spent a little time exploring the cave, but it was very wet in some of the passages, so we couldn't explore as much as we had hoped.  All the kids still had energy, so Daddy took us up the road to another cave.  It was great!  We had to do more crawling and climbing and got to see some real cool stuff.   I think everyone had fun!

After coming home to shower, I got to play outside with one of my friends for a little bit, then Daddy took Mommy and I to our new Five Guys for dinner.   Yum!

After dinner, I rode my scooter a bit then got my firefly catching supplies which I keep in my sparkly red purse.  I carry it web riding my scooter and carrying my pick insect catching net.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!  It's 7-11 (free slurpee) Day and Cow Appreciation Day (dress like a cow to get free Chick-fil-a... at least we won't get hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment