Thursday, July 27, 2017

July 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, packed my things, and said goodbye to camp. Daddy met me at the church and took me to get some breakfast. I was so excited to tell him all that I had done at camp, especially swimming under water!

I ran to find Mommy when I got home and told her all about camp too.  I told her new jokes,  showed her a new game, showed her my crafts, and my new tshirt! 

We rested much of the day at home, getting ready for the next camp. We video-called grandma and grandpa which was fun and silly!  I spent lots of time cuddling with and playing with my kitten.  I have sure missed her!

Mommy surprised me by taking me to see The Emoji Movie.   It was so funny!  I loved it!  After dinner at home,  we got DQ Blizzards since it was Miracle treat day!  Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment