Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday, January 19, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I work daddy up around 8:30 this morning. He asked me how I felt. I told him that my throat was still a little sore. We waited awhile and then decided that it wasn't getting better quick enough with rest, cold Gatorade, and medicine so we decided to stay home.
·We spent the day on the couch in the living room. We watched movies and played Harry Potter. Dad showed me how to play 20 questions with Alexa. Then, Alexa suggested Magic Door, a choose your own adventure story game.
·I fell asleep playing games. Dad let me sleep for about two hours. I must have needed the rest. Then we got dressed and went out for dinner. I told daddy that I wanted Panera soup. He got me two cans of Broccoli Cheddar soup from Martin's. It was so good, I ate a whole bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment