Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29, 2018

Memories from Today:

Other than a brief coughing spell in the middle of the night and feeling super tired this morning, I felt better when I woke up.  Mommy stopped and got me a donut and tea for breakfast (just like her).  YUM!

School was great!  We went to computer class (I love that class and teacher!).  After school I was surprised to see Mommy waiting for me outside of her school.  She must have seen me coming over with Mrs. Clark.  We spent nearly two hours in her school. She had work to get caught up on and I entertained anyone and everyone I could find.  I especially liked visiting the counselors... they have fun toys and puzzles in their offices that I can play with.

Mommy and I finally went home.  We ate dinner and relaxed a bit with Daddy.  After dinner and a little rest, Daddy and I played my Scooby Doo video game together until nearly bedtime.  When it was time to go to bed, I decided that I needed "butter bread" for my bedtime snack.  I'm such my Mommy's little girl!

Mommy didn't take pictures of me today, but don't fear, tomorrow is the 100th day of school... there will be several pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment