Monday, January 8, 2018

January 8, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up in the middle of the night yelling for Mommy or Daddy. I had had a bad dream and was scared. I ended up in bed with Mom the rest of the night.

Morning came very quickly. It seemed extra early since we had school on time.  I wasn't happy with the outfit Mommy had picked out for me, so I had to find something else to wear. Mommy and I have a little bit of frustration with each other this morning, mostly because we were both tired.

School was great! I got recognized as a student of the month and was very proud of myself for that. Mommy thinks it's cute that I got the award for "knowledge."  I also got my report card which was also great. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me!

We got out of school just a little bit earlier than normal today because of some ice. I ended up helping mommy at her school before heading home.

At home, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched the movie Wreck-It Ralph. After dinner, Daddy and I played some more video games. We are making lots of progress on the Harry Potter game.

No comments:

Post a Comment