Sunday, January 14, 2018

January 14, 2018

Memories from Today:

I was excited to get a church after I woke up this morning. I got dressed and ready and even wore my Camp Tomahawk shirt. Church was fun, I enjoyed seeing my friends, and I even got to collect the offering.

After church, I suggested that we go to Wendy's for lunch. Mommy didn't complain too much since she could get a frosty to dip her french fries in.

Mommy and I stopped and did a tiny bit of shopping on the way home from lunch. We even stopped by Goodwill where I found a few new toys. Luckily I had my wallet with me and could buy them. I got a new teddy bear, a small kite, and a huge rainbow slinky. I couldn't wait to get home to try on our stairs!

I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at home. I played with my slinky and surprisingly it would skip a step going down our stairs. Tini was not quite sure what to think about the slinky. I watched a few episodes of my new show and even made up a game for Mommy and I to play. The game involved a life-size game board that I made out of construction paper down the hallway. Each player drew two pieces of construction paper one that had a math problem that had to be solved and the other had the number of spaces you could move forward if you got the problem correct. I added a few twists to the game as Mommy and I played. She thought I was pretty creative for coming up with the game and I thought it was pretty fun, other than the animals moving my papers around as they walked by.

Daddy and I ended the evening playing are video game. Sunday nights are so much nicer when you can stay up a little later when there's no school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment