Monday, January 15, 2018

January 15, 2018

Memories from Today:

Loved sleeping in on a Monday!  Long weekends are the best!  Daddy does wish I would sleep in just a little bit longer.

Played video games with Daddy and watched a little tv.  Mommy went to lunch and went shopping with her friend, so Daddy and I hung out at home.

After Mommy got home, she realized I was still in my pjs, but she didn't care.  I had a little play time in my teepee with the kitten (she wanted to climb it), I added a covered entry-way to my teepee with a blanket and stools.  After playing a bit, I asked Mommy if I could ride my bike.   I was shocked when she said yes since it was cold outside.  Luckily I haven't forgotten how to ride, but I did make an effort to avoid the icy puddles.  My stuffed animals enjoyed the ride and I enjoyed the exercise.

Mommy made me hot cocoa when we came back inside... yum!  I watched Willy Wonka while Mommy made dinner.  Such a good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment