Thursday, January 11, 2018

January 11, 2018

Memories from Today:

Another early morning!  I was so tired when I woke up!  I kept falling back asleep instead of putting on my clothes.  Mommy wasn't to happy with me.

On the way to school, Mommy tried to get me to think like an engineer.  She wants me to think of a problem and to design a solution (draw a picture and write a description). It is part of a contest of some sort.  She thought it was cute that my initial reaction was to design a drone that would record temperature.  She asked me to think of real problems (like at home or school) and gave examples of automatic sinks,  toilets, and lights.  She said I have plenty of time to think about it and need to just stay looking around me for problems.

School was fun and I got to spend time with my friends!  I really wanted to stop by the school playground after school to play with my friend... the weather was actually warm too, but my friend went inside before I could play with her... and Mommy thought it was starting to rain a tiny bit too.

Mommy and I met Daddy at Cici's for dinner. It was delicious!  And I won a squishy ball and a stuffed bear from the games that were there.

We came home and I played a few minutes of video games with Daddy and then we watched my Redbox movie,  The My Little Pony movie I had only seen it at the theater and was exited to see it again.

Note from Mommy... I need to get better at keeping track of the hilarious things that Alyson had been saying... she is so insightful and truly is funny.  I'll try to record or remember better.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment