Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January 30, 2018

Memories from Today:

Today, I woke up excited for the 100th day of school.  I couldn't wait to wear my 100 day shirt, but had to wait until we got out of the house to put it on.  It is covered in colorful feathers and my little kitty friend, Tini, thought it was a toy for her!

I helped Mrs. Clark get her classroom ready to celebrate 100 days of school before heading to my classroom.

I had gym class today and turned in my final Jump Rope for Heart money.  Thanks so much to all who donated!  I ended up over my goal, raising a total of $300!  I should get to throw a pie at a teacher at an upcoming assembly!

After school, I helped Mommy get a few things ready at her work. I mostly wrote notes to a few people who work with Mommy.  They love getting notes from me!

We went to church thinking there was youth meetings, but there wasn't.  At least I got to visit with Tori and her friends for a few minutes before heading home to eat dinner.

It was a long day!  Mommy must have had a long day too, especially since she fell asleep on the couch and was so exhausted she didn't even wake up to go to bed!  (Note from Mommy:  This would be why the blog is a day late.)

No comments:

Post a Comment