Tuesday, January 16, 2018

January 16, 2018

Memories from Today:

Felt strange going to school on Tuesday and having it be the first day of the school week!  I did remember my sneakers for gym class and got my first Jump Rope for Heart prizes today. I was super excited!

At lunch, I got to eat with the "lunch bunch," where a few students eat together with the counselor.  She asked us about what job we want to do when we get older (still a teacher - kindergarten or first grade) and what dessert we would make if we were chefs (chocolate sundae with "whoop cream").  We also had inside recess... I mostly played with play-doh... cutting out little people and making bread rolls to "feed" them.

Mommy took me to Chick fil-a for dinner (my choice) since Daddy had a meeting.  I got a lot of play time in the play area while we were there. 

We came home and played in my teepee... even connected my tunnel and tent with it.  I made a scavenger hunt for Mommy and I drew maps to lead Mommy to each clue.  She loves my creativity and was impressed with my map drawing.  I also got my microphone, turned out the lights amd sang standing on the coffee table to perform for Mommy. 

Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched Moana (mom's choice) until bedtime.  Mommy let me stay up a little later thinking the snow might delay school a bit.  I guess we will see in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment