Sunday, January 28, 2018

January 28, 2018

Memories from Today:

Church day!  Had a great time playing with my friends... even got to show them my big, colorful slinky.

We had DQ for lunch (my choice).  I even got a sundae.  It was delicious!  Mommy said I had "a sundae on Sunday!"

While Daddy did some work at the theater, Mommy and I did a little shopping.  I got a new Clue game and two new stuffed animals at Goodwill.  Then we went grocery shopping.  My cough was getting a little worse, so we only stopped at Redbox to grab a movie then headed home to do my breathing medicine.   I haven't had a fever all day, just a little bit of a snotty nose and cough.  Mommy thinks it is just the change of weather... at least she hopes so!

I spent the evening cuddling on the couch watching Despicable Me 3, eating lasagna, and playing Scooby Doo video game with Mommy until bedtime.

I'm so happy to have Mommy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment