Thursday, January 18, 2018

January 18, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up a couple times in the middle of the night whiny.  Ended up in Mommy's bed the rest of the night which immediately made me feel better.

Mommy left me in bed this morning when she went to work. Daddy let me wake up on my own and I was feeling better. He did give me some medicine just in case and took me to school a little late. By the end of the school day,  I was feeling worse. My throat hurt a lot. 

Spent the evening cuddling on the couch. Mommy and I watched a bit of tv.  Mommy fixed dinner and I actually ate quite a bit and drank some Gatorade. After Daddy got home,  we played video games until bedtime.

I decided that I really wanted to sleep in Mommy's bed again tonight. Hoping I feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment