Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January 31, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up so tired and slow moving this morning.  Mommy had a super duper headache and ended up going back to sleep for a bit, so Daddy took me to school (I was not happy about it!).  I had a great day at school!  

I went to Mommy's office briefly after school, but she still wasn't feeling great, so we didn't stay long... just long enough for a couple more notes to Mommy's friends.

On the way home, I was telling Mommy about learning about synonyms in class.  We practiced a few synonyms before I started getting super silly.  Mommy couldn't help but giggle when I told her "the wind" and "the sun's farts" were synonyms.  I couldn't help but laugh too!  

We watched one of my movies that I got from Redbox while eating dinner.  Mommy and Daddy thought it was horrible, but it wasn't too bad. 

Mommy rested on the couch while Daddy and I went to church.  I got some special one-on-one play time with Tori which made my night!  I love when I get her undivided attention!

My clothes are laid out and ready for school tomorrow.  I decided that my kitty mood shirt will go perfect with my emoji leggings!

No comments:

Post a Comment