Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January 9, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up and dressed and ready quicker than Mama this morning.  I ended up rushing her!

On the way to school, we heard a siren (sounded like a firetruck) as we headed down the hill to school that was lined both ways with backed-up traffic.  Mommy kept looking in her mirror to see if she could see it.  She said it would not be good if it came down the hill through traffic... I responded, "it would be chaos!"  She giggled a little at my response.

At school, I got a bracelet for signing up for jump rope for heart online.  I still haven't gotten any online donations, but Mommy says she will keep sharing the link to my online page.  I did get an awesome donation from Mrs. Clark, but told Mommy that I hid it in my notebook from my teacher!

After school,  I visited "duck lady" at Mommy's school and then Mommy and I went to Chick-fil-a and played a long time and even drank a milkshake! 

Got home in time to shower and then decided to organize my Shopkins toys with Mommy's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment