Monday, January 1, 2018

January 1, 2018

Memories from Today:

Slept in until about 10:00 ... had to recover from staying up for New Year's!

Relaxed and watched Winx on tv while Mommy did some housework.

Mommy took me to see the movie Ferdinand, it was great!!  I even got to see my buddy Gabriel for a minute when we left the theater  (he was going in).

I helped Mommy with some housework and spent lots of time playing with my kitty, Tini.  After dinner, I made up time bags for Mommy and Daddy like Mommy did for me last night.  We did things like play a game, watch something on "YouT" (YouTube), write a nice note to someone, and make a winter craft.  Mommy and Daddy love my creativity! 

At bedtime, Tini decided that she needed to play in the sink for just a minute.  She is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment