Thursday, January 4, 2018

January 4, 2018

Memories from Today:

I'm not sure why, but school was on time this morning. I guess it wasn't quite as cold as yesterday morning. Getting up at normal time was rough!

I helped Mrs. Clark try out a new game that her students will be able to use during free choice time. It has elephants and I told Mommy it was like a STEM challenge because you had to balance everything. I was even silly and had Mrs. Clark take a picture of my back just like the elephants' backs.

After school, I got to play with my snowman bouncy ball at Mommy School. A couple of her students or late being picked up, so they played with me. We have a lot of fun kicking the bouncy ball around the foyer of the school.

The wind was crazy and it got really cold during the school day. Soon after we got home from school, they had already announced that school would be canceled for tomorrow because of the cold. I was super excited because after dinner, Daddy and I played my Lego Harry Potter game and I even got to stay up until 11:30 since there's no school tomorrow and it's the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment