Wednesday, January 3, 2018

January 3. 2018

Memories from Today:

I woke up about 8:30 this morning. I was excited to go back to school and also happy that I had gotten to sleep in since we had a two-hour delay. Daddy took me to school and I got to spend a little bit of time with Mrs. Clark and with my friend Lily. I brought Lily my best friend necklace. I gave her half and kept the other half to wear myself.

School was great! It was good to see friends and I even got to turn in my Book It paper for the reading I did over break.

After school, I spent a little bit of time at Mommy's school. I found a box and laid in it.  It was big enough for me to fit and for the flaps to close. Mommy laughed at me! I made up a game where Mommy and I took turns standing on Post-it notes and throwing my snowman bouncy ball into the box. I made it more and more challenging by moving the box around the office.

At home, we ate dinner and then Daddy and I played my Lego Harry Potter video game again while mommy went out with friends. We had a great time!

I thought I was going to get to sleep in tomorrow once again, but it looks like school will be on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment