Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up, ate breakfast, and played Lego Harry Potter on the Wii with Daddy.

Once Mommy finally woke up, I hung out with her a bit. We ate lunch together, shared tuna with the cats,  and started watching one of Mommy's favorite movies together.  I gave it a chance, but wasn't too into it.

Mommy and I spent about an hour in my room, organizing and picking out things I no longer want/need.  We are working on two piles, one to sell and one to give away.  After about 30 minutes, I had tuned out and started watching a movie while cuddling with Tini.  Mommy continued to work.

Once Daddy got home, we ate dinner and relaxed a bit.  After my shower, I picked out my clothes for school and read a couple of books while cuddling on the couch with Mommy (and Gemma!).

I'm glad we get to ease back into school tomorrow with a 2-hour delay due to the cold.  I need a little extra rest since I was slow to go to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment