Saturday, January 13, 2018

January 12, 2018

Memories from Today:

Tired, but happy today was Friday!

Had a great day at school!  We had our awards assembly and I got a certificate for all As and got a sneaker charm for PE class.

After Mrs. Clark dropped me off at Mommy's school at the end of the day, I showed Mommy how I could look at books that were available in my school library on the school website. I'm really excited about the Rainbow Magic books. I also brought up the engineering contest that Mommy had told me about yesterday. I told her that I had a new idea, about using ink pens that would close themselves. I was thinking about clicky ink pens and sometimes how they're left out and the people using them forget to click to close them and the ink runs out/dries up. I had the idea of designing a pen that would close itself after a period of time if it is not used.

Daddy picked me up from Mommy's school since she had to work a basketball game. We ate pizza and hung out at home for the evening. I missed Mommy, but had fun with Daddy.

I'm glad this is a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment