Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • I helped Keegan get his coat when his Mommy came to pick him up this afternoon.
  • I kept naming random colors on the way home, "Yellow, Blue, Purple, Green..." Mommy thought I was being silly.
  • I went to Target to shop with Mommy.  When she wheeled the shopping cart past the toys aisles, I pointed down each one and went from saying, "Go over there" to "I want those, I want those..." at each aisle.  She told me that I already had too many toys but I disagree.
  • I played with my number cards with Mommy.  She was shocked when I immediately matched the number 10 with the card with 10 seals.  It was only after she correctly matched several pairs of cards that Mommy realized that I was just matching the pictures.  I think she thought I was a genius.  I did practice my counting, both in English and Spanish.  For some reason, my voice gets higher and higher when I'm counting in Spanish.
  • I helped Mommy sort and pack away some of my old toys.  I loved finding some of my old toys and playing with them again.






No comments:

Post a Comment