Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:


  • It was so cold going to Ms. Cheri's house this morning.  I was so happy Mommy started the car and helped me to put on my mittens.
  • I loved playing with my sticker book at Ms. Cheri's house this morning!
  • On the way home, I yelled at Mommy, "Look Mommy, a triangle!" and pointed toward the windshield.  Mommy looked all around outside while driving but didn't see a triangle so she asked me, "Where honey?  Where is the triangle?"  I said, "Right there Mommy" and pointed right at the hazard lights button the dashboard.  When Mommy pointed at it and said, is this what you were pointing at, I said, "Yes!"  Mommy was so proud of me. 
  • I got to spend a little time with Ms. Sierra this evening then Daddy bought me my very own tiny Frosty from Wendy's.  It was delicious!
  • We picked Mommy up from school.  She was talking to parents when we got there, so Daddy and I just walked around a little and talked to the other teachers.  Mommy gave me a pop math quiz in front of her math teacher friend and I passed.  I named a triangle, circle, diamond, and a heart. after she drew them on the board.  Mommy thinks I am so smart!
 
Note from Mommy:  We did not take pictures today.  I'm so sad!  She was asleep before I realized.  Sorry!   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment