Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • I went to Ms. Sierra's house for the day instead of Ms. Cheri's.  I had fun playing with my toys and drawing pictures for Mommy.
  • I was excited when Mommy picked me up about 2:00.  She got off of work early.  I was surprised to see snow falling when she took me to the car to go home.  I kept telling her it was raining and she kept saying that it was snowing.
  • Mommy made me take a nap when I got home, but after I woke up, Mommy and Daddy took me outside to play in the snow.  It was so much fun.  Mommy was going to help me make a snowman, but the snow was she said the snow was too powdery (whatever that means!).  I kept picking up the snow with my mittens and watching it fall to the ground.  Daddy and I made snow angels too (Dresden tried to help too!).
  • Daddy, Dresden, and I played in the tent again and talked to Shane on Facetime.  I even got to see Zeke!






 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment