Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • After a relaxing morning of playing, cuddling with Mommy, and sneaking Dresden treats, Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a for lunch and for a little indoor playtime.  I even flirted with a few men in military uniform by waving and grinning at them... Mommy was so proud!
  • We went to Target to shop for Keegan a birthday present... we bought him a Spiderman electric toothbrush (at the request of his mom), a Spiderman car toy, and a Spiderman book. 
  • After naptime, Mommy took me to Keegan's birthday party.  I even made up a song and sang it on the way to his party, "We are going to Keegan's party.  Going to Keegan's party."
  • While at the party, I had such a great time with him and his family and friends.  I played with balloons, cars (Keegan has lots of those!), a tunnel, computer, and I even got to drive his remote control truck.  I helped sing Happy Birthday and ate yummy ice cream cake.  I was surprised to see my picture (my birthday invitation) on the wall of Keegan's room.  Payton's picture was there too!
  • Once at home, I was exhausted.  I relaxed and praticed my numbers and shapes on the iPad while cuddling with Daddy and Dresden. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment