Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • I entertained Mommy with songs on the way to Ms. Cheri's.  I sang Justin Bieber's "Baby" over and over again and then sang a made up song about a swinging monkey. 
  • It was Donut Friday... my favorite day of the week!
  • My "phone" rang as we were about to leave Ms. Cheri's, so I answered it and said, "hello" then held it to my ear a little while then put it down.  Ms. Cheri asked who had called  and I said, "Daddy."  It's nice of Daddy to check in on me. 
  • Daddy took me outside to play with bubbles on the porch after we got home this afternoon.  It took me a little while to figure out how to make the bubbles but I finally figured it out.  I also loved chasing and popping the bubbles too.











No comments:

Post a Comment