Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day: 

  • I wore a beautiful purple shirt today.
  • Ms. Cheri and I played with my princess dress up things.  She was impressed at how well I was able to put on my earrings and wear my high heel shoes.
  • I asked Mommy to play my song on the radio in the car on the way home.  I danced and sang (so did Mommy).  I love that song!
  • Daddy fixed me yummy spaghetti for dinner.
  • Daddy was looking for something under the couch, so I decided it would be a great time to climb on his back and ride him.  Dresden helped too!
  • Mommy and I read all about Mary and her lamb, Old King Cole, and Old Mother Hubbard before bed.  I love my books.
  • I had to wear my purple socks to bed even though I had worn white ones during the day.  I dug through my drawer in order to find them.
  • I loved looking at the stars from my turtle light while falling asleep tonight.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment