Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 27, 2013


Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • I wore a cute pink and black outfit to church this morning with my black and white sparkly shoes.
  • I slipped on the ice walking to church but luckily Mommy had my hand so I didn't fall.
  • After church, Daddy showed me how to make a snowball, then we threw them across the street.  It was so much fun.  I even threw one at Mommy!
  • I got to play with my new Elmo sticker book after lunch and my nap.  Mommy and Daddy are a little disappointed that the stickers don't stick well, but I am loving playing with it.  I played with it off and on for the afternoon and evening.
  • Mommy and I read 6 books before bed and even sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider after seeing a spider in the kitchen. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment