Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • Once again, I protested going to Ms. Cheri's since I wanted to stay home with Dresden.
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's she took me to her school.  I was so excited.
  • At Mommy's school, I helped Daddy hand out candy prizes to the WyldLife kids.  I kept holding them up to show to the kids and saying, "Look at this."  I kept giving them to random students.
  • I got to blow bubbles in the school cafeteria.  I even hid under the cafeteria tables blowing bubbles and called it my "treehouse."
  • After helping with WyldLife, Mommy let me hang out in her classroom for a few minutes while she got her things together... I drew her a beautiful picture.  She even put it on her board in her room since she thought it was so pretty.
  • Mommy and I bought Dresden a new chew toy...  he loved it and even let me play with it too.
  • I'm getting better at naming shapes and counting.  Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me!






No comments:

Post a Comment