Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day: 

  • Mommy and Daddy were not excited when I woke up at 5:00 am ready to play.
  • Mommy went to work the county science fair and we went to visit her and take her lunch (Chick-fil-a). Daddy even let me play before we picked up the food.  
  • I explored Martinsburg High School with Daddy.  It is so much bigger than Mommy's school!  I even helped Mommy by counting the projects.
  • I covered Mommy's leg and myself with stickers.  It was so much fun!
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Sweet Frog for "ice cream."  I had a little vanilla and a little strawberry yogurt with strawberries and a few mini chocolate chips.  YUM!!!   Daddy says the only reason we went was to help Shepherd's APO chapter with their Relay for Life fundraiser, but I think he just wanted me to have "ice cream."  






No comments:

Post a Comment