Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 20, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day: 

  • I colored a posterboard with my crayons.  I loved it!  
  • I had fun playing at church until the door slammed and I got scared...  I told Mommy and Daddy that the church was scary.
  • After lunch, Mommy and Daddy took me to Monkey Joe's to play.  I got to ride a motorcycle, bounce over and over and over again, and climb up  and go down several slides.  I even had kids teach me how to go down the slide different ways...  Mommy's least favorite is the jumping then dropping to your bottom at the top of the slide.  I think it makes her nervous.  Daddy also won me a ball out of one of the games.  We had so much fun!
  • I played fetch with Dresden.  He was very gentle with me.  I had so much fun throwing his toy and having him bring it back.














No comments:

Post a Comment