Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day: 

  • After a rough night of coughing, I was excited to see "my puppy dog" when I woke up this morning.
  • I did not want to go to Ms. Cheri's house and told Mommy at least 10 times from the time we walked out the front door of the house until we were walking in the door of Ms. Cheri's house.  I kept saying, "I don't want to go to Ms. Cheri's house."  (Mommy thinks I just wanted to stay home with the dog.)
  • I tried playing cards with Dresden, but he wasn't too interested in the cards.  We did run around and play with the my large yellow ball.  He was having fun and I was too.
  • Dresden does not like when I do my medicine.  He really worries about me.  He climbed up on the back of the couch to look more closely at what Daddy was doing to me with that loud machine.  He's so protective of me already!




No comments:

Post a Comment