Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day: 

  • Mommy and I danced to and sang along with our favorite tobyMac song on the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning (and "Yaaa"ed through the tunnel, as always!).
  • When Mommy picked me up and asked, "What did you do today?" I said, "Um... play, eat, nap, watch George, play downstairs, eat, play."
  • Daddy and I walked to his school and watched a sport Daddy called wrestling.  It is like when Daddy and I horseplay in the living room floor, but more violent.  
  • Mommy and I read three books before bed.  I liked them all, but the Jesus book was so good, I asked Mommy to read it two more times.  It is called The Easter Story and it is such an interesting story.  Mommy is proud that it was this book that I liked so much.
  • The green stars from my turtle are my favorite.  Mommy likes blue, but I like green the best.
  • I had to wear my Christmas socks to bed, again!  (2nd night in row!)




 



No comments:

Post a Comment