Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 17, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day: 

  • I counted school buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's house...  "1, 2, 3, 4,..."  then just started saying random numbers, "6, 8, 12, 14, 16, 20..."  Mommy loves to hear me "count."  I saw more school buses today than normal, so it was a great day to count them.
  • We had Chinese food for dinner... I ate Lo Mien noodles and a few bites of a fortune cookie.  I thought it was very strange that there was paper hiding in the cookie.  (Mommy seemed excited about it though)
  • I got to play at the mall playground and Daddy even made a friend who wanted to hang on him.  I also got to "ride" the truck and airplane at the mall.
  • Once at home, I visited with Dresden and Mommy even let me go outside for a few minutes in the dark and blow bubbles.  I loved it!  








No comments:

Post a Comment