Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • I kept rolling my crayonsto Mommy at Buffalo Wild Wings during lunch...  It was hilarious watching them roll on the table.  I made a motion beside of my high chair and said "Splash!"  Mommy asked what it was and I told her, "a turtle had just jumped into the water."  (Mommy was afraid she would fall into the "water" too.)  I also loved playing peekaboo with the wings.
  • I played with my new umbrella from the Puffinburgers.  I kept saying, "It's raining!" while running around inside the house holding it.
  • I read one of my favorite books all by myself.  I said, "Hear me... Hear me..." then turned the page and said it again.  At the end I said, "Everybody!" then said, "That's a good story."  (The book was Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?)
  • Mommy and I worked my new Thomas the Train puzzle (from Alice) on my table.  We put it together and took it back apart 5 times.
  • While helping Mommy with laundry, I decided to hide under the laundry basket with a toy...  I called it my "dog house."
















No comments:

Post a Comment