Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day: 


  • I gave Dresden a good morning kiss and ate two breakfasts, one with Daddy and then another with Mommy.
  • I wore Daddy shoes into the living room and said, "I'm Franny!" (like the television show Franny's Feet).
  • I found Daddy's headlamp and asked him to put it on me.  I decided since I had it on my head to explore under the recliner.  I found several toys under there. Daddy says I'm already a caver!
  • I bounced and balanced on pillows in the living room, even fell over at one point and laughed hysterically.
  • I took random pictures of my picnic basket and Dresden with Mommy's phone.
  • Daddy and I built a fort with blankets, my chair, and table... Dresden wanted to join us, but there wasn't much room.
  • Daddy laid down on the couch, so I decided to cover him up with the blanket.
  • I read and sang to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone.
  • I correctly counted to 9 and was able to name nearly all of the shapes in my book.  Mommy is so proud of me!
  • We never left the house or got out of our pajamas today.  It was such a nice day!









 



No comments:

Post a Comment