Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:


  • It was a SNOW DAY!  We got to sleep in and play most of the day.  I was happy!
  • I played doctor with Mommy.  I took her blood pressure with my toy cuff and listened to my own heart with my stethoscope.
  • I helped Mommy with laundry and helped Daddy clean a little too.
  • I loved playing in my tent and with my purse and of course Dresden.
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Panera for dinner.  I wore Mommy's gloves in the car since my hands were cold.  I loved the yogurt after my mac-n-cheese.  I also loved the heart cookie Mommy and Daddy got me.  It said, "Love You" and was so yummy!
  • We stopped at Petsmart and I had to visit all of my animal friends around the store.  My hamster friend even waved at me!  I kept waving to get him to wave back.  Daddy let me help by carrying Dresden's treats.  I was such a good helper.
 



 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment