Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • I threw a fit when Mommy dropped me off at Ms. Sierra's house today.  I told her "I don't want to go there" but she made me go anyway.  I ended up having a lot of fun, so I'm glad she made me stay.
  • I was so excited when Mommy picked me up and told me she was taking me to Chick-fil-a.  I screamed, "YEAH!!!! I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!!!" and started jumping up and down.  We ate our food (I was most excited about the toy and fruit) then played in the play area.  I finally am starting to conquer the climbing section without as much help.  I did have a few boys help me up a couple of the sections that were harder, but by the time we left, I had made it up each section by myself.  Every time I made it up a section, I yelled, "YEAH!  I DID IT!"  Mommy was proud.
  • Once we got home, I entertained myself by putting the wipe box on my head and walking around.  I also fed the dog.  I refilled his bowl, then put several pieces on the floor around his bowl so he would eat them.  I even hand-fed him some, let him eat out of my bucket, and even made him a plate of his food to eat off of.  In the couple of hours before bed, I had convinced him to eat an entire bowl of food (he had already eaten a bowl earlier in the day as well).  Mommy thinks I spoil him.
  • While Mommy was trying to get me to fall asleep, I kept singing, "Happy Birthday to Keegan."  I miss him.  Hopefully I will see him soon.
  • We sent Ms. Cheri a get well card today. I even colored her a pretty picture to put in it. I miss her.
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment