Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29, 2013


Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:
  • Had to get up early this morning... Yuck!
  • I took my bag that had "everything I need" in it to Ms. Sierra's house.  I packed it full of random things last night to take with me today.
  • Ms. Sierra took me for a walk today since the weather was beautiful.  It was such a great day to be outside.
  • Mommy and Daddy must have wanted to be outside too since they each, separately, took me outside to blow bubbles at the house.  It was so much fun.  Daddy let me blow bubbles in the backyard with Dresden and Mommy let me blow bubbles on the front porch.  I also found a stink bug that I had to hold.  After we put him down and Mommy flipped him back to his belly, I noticed he had accidentally flipped back over so I had to rescue it.  Daddy says I am an animal rescuer like Diego.
  • I was extra whiny again tonight and complained about my ear hurting.  I also had a little fever.  Mommy and Daddy are hoping I am not getting sick.  Hopefully a good night's sleep will make me feel better.
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment