Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Spent today getting ready for the Valentine Party (tomorrow).  I did have a talk with Ms. Sara and later Mommy (after she spoke with Ms. Sara) about being a good friend. Mommy wasn't happy to hear that my behavior had not been so great the past couple of days even when I told her it was a good day.  Luckily for me, Ms. Sara followed up with Mommy later in the day that my behavior had improved or I think I would have been in even more trouble.

After Mommy picked me up, we went to eat at Panda Express and Trent from school was there.  I ate dinner with him and got several hugs from him when we left.

We went to Target to get Valentine and cookies for the party then went to Mommy's school.  I worked on my valentines and played in a really fun room at her school.  Me. Kim was so nice to me and let me play with all of her many toys and let me color with her scented markers.  Everyone loved seeing me and talking to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment