Friday, February 5, 2016

February 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Wore a really comfy Elsa outfit to school and had a much better day.  Mommy got an email from the teacher telling her that I tried much harder to be nice to my friends today.  My teacher also wrote me a note.  We got to write "postcards" in one of our stations.  I wrote one for Mommy.  Since I read my 20 books, I got a card for a free Chick-fil-a kid's meal so Mommy and Daddy took me there right after school. 

At home, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched Monsters Inc.   It seems like it's been a while since we did that.  It was very relaxing... And so was soaking my feet (it made them so soft!).  I also got Gabriel's gift ready for his party and practiced my "tricks" (roll over, shake, kiss) with Littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment