Friday, February 26, 2016

February 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Enjoyed my donut this morning... Decided to try a pink iced sprinkle covered donut and it was delicious.  Mommy dropped me off at school and I had a great day.  We completed journals for letter O and played a lot.  I love my school friends.

Daddy picked me up and we met a Mommy at home before going to b-dubs for dinner. While at b-dubs, I worked on the word search all by myself and even started completing the math puzzle all by myself.  For some reason, Mommy and Daddy seemed impressed.  I also played the claw and almost won something but didn't get it. I was bummed. 

I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra and her family. I colored a picture and played with the girls.  I was almost asleep when Mommy and Daddy picked me up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment